THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 3, 2010

Samantha's Life So Far

This is Samantha's story and her journey so far, as most of you know I am 34 almost 35 weeks pregnant with her. Here is how it all started. In Febuary I had missed my monthly and I was feeling sore I mean really sore in my boobs, I was also getting bad craming feelings so I decided it was a long shot but I got a preg test thinking that I am jsut makeiing a big deal out of nothing. Well guess what I was wrong the 1st test came back positive I 1st thought something was wrong so I took another one and then I took a 3rd one and they all came back positive. I was scared I told my husband and he called his dad and I then called my dad. My dad could not speek for a bit and then I started to cry and he calmed me down and told me to call the helth department and make an appointment well I did and the appointment was that day. I called into work and told my boss what was going on and that I would be unable to work that day. I then went to the Health Department and they tested me and I was positive. The gave me some pamflets, a mag, and some prenatal vitemines and then called and got me an apoint ment with an OB and I also applyed for my Medicare and Wic that day.

A few days later I called the rest of my family and told them the news. They all seemed happy for me and congratulations all around. I then had my 1st OB appointment and they gave me another pg test and took blood and all that stuff. Then the doctor came in and checked my area and then told me I was pregnate and he has estmated that my due day would be around Oct. 12th, I keep all my appointments. About my 3rd month I started having trouble urnateing and I thougth there was something wrong with the baby so I went to the hospital and they said I had a UTI one of at least 4 that I have had during my pregnancey . The doctor gave me some antibiodics and sent me home.

Around I guess it was 8 weeks pregnant they did the 1st ultrasound sadly I do not have that picture to so you, but she looked like a round ball with 4 sticks sticking out of her. That is when the due date changed from the 12th of October to the 10th of October because the machine said that was the EDD. Then when I was 18 weeks the doctor sent me to the hospital to have an ultasound that is where I found out I was going to have a baby girl, a tall one with big feet. Recenly about my 32nd week I had another ultrasound and I had to have the nurse confirm that I was endeed having a girl. She confirmed it and told me that Samantha also has a full head of hair and also commented on her big feet. Samantha was face down the whole time so I could not see her face. Here is a picture of where they showed me that she is defantly a little girl.

I had a big scare during my 5th month I noticed blood in my underware and told my step mom and she and my aunt rushed me to the hospital where they took me to Labor and Delivery. It turned out the blood was comming from a sever UTI and that the baby was fine. The doctor told me that I had to cut down on the soda and if I did drink it it would have to be light color and caffeene free so I have been drinking gengerale.

During that time is when all the stress hit me and I switched doctors. I went with one closer to where I live now. I moved back home to my dads.

And this brings you to now. In the past 2 weeks I have had 2 baby showers. My side of the family gave me one where I got a ton of stuff for the baby which made me happy because being with out money you need all the suport you can get. Then on the 28th my mother in law threw me a shower where I also got some things for the baby like the crib.

I guess Samantha must be getting ready to be born because my hips, pelvic area, and vagina hurt badly and it makes it hard to walk. But no matter the pain I can't wait for my little girl to come. Just about a month left if not less. I am so excited and nervous its not even funny. But this is all about her well so far.

Thanks for reading.

Love Always
Mandy

0 comments: