THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 24, 2010

Samantha is Here :) I am a new mommy.


Your Name/Screenname:
panda_baby81
Baby's Name: Samantha Jane (Sammy)
Date of Birth: 9-20-2010
Original Due Date: 10-10-2010
Weeks Pregnant:37 and 1 day
Weight: 5 pounds 18 oz
Height: 18 and 1/2 inches

Share your birth story:
Monday morning at 3:15am I turned over and it suddenly felt like I peed my self. I got up and ran to the bathroom and could not stop the water.  I then went and work up my dad and Stepmom and told them that I thought my water broke.  My Step mom said she had thought I might have been in labor most of the day on Sunday because I did not really feel my self, my back hurt and I had lost my appitite. Saturday I had direaha all day. I was scared for one I really was not ready for her and she was early. I thought she would be early but not this early.  Ok so back to the point, My parents took me to the hospital. When I arrived I was only 1cm dilated and 0% effaced so my doctor started me on pertosen to increase the labor.  At 10am I was still only at about 2cm but I had finally gotten to about 75% Effaced.. I was hurting badly so they gave me some pain meds.. 2 more hours went by and then finally 4cm and I was ready for the epaderal. Finally when the epaderal took effect I thought I was going to finally take a nap.. Guess agian LOL with in 30 min I went from 4 cms to 10cms and was ready to push. I pushed I think it was for about 30 to 40 min.. And finally at 2:36pm Samantha had made her presents be known.. Mommy had to have a epesotomy and more stiches where I tore inside.. They also said I had really bad Hemorids. But all that doesnt matter even though I am still in pain. My baby is here I am now a mom something I have always wanted to be.  Samantha is doing really well for her size. The only problem medicaly she has is she is jondis, I have to take her for her very 1st dr. apointment in the morning at 9:30am.  Samantha and I stayed in the hospital untill Wed. afternoon. She is already being spoiled by Mommy, Grandpa, and Grandma.
Photobucket

0 comments: